Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy Valentines day!! :) *late post is late lol*

Happy Valentines day to you all! :))
this should have been posted last evening, but I fell asleep a while after I got home, so, meh XD

I had a fun day yesterday, singing (and eating) with my friends :)) spending V-day with friends was a first for me, so I had long been excited since my friend told me we had plans on that day.. I thought, lolwth instant V-day outing 8Db *wasn't even invited, I just was told we already had plans =))*

lol anyway, I had a lot of time to prepare, so I was expecting I could get them something fitting for them as a gift. I thought of buying stuffed toys/plushies but I don't think anyone among them likes those XD;; I thought of toys or anime collectibles but then it wouldn't be fitting for the occasion; I thought, something personal would do, something like an accessory or a personalized item (eg, mug, pin); but then again, I was all out of ideas which kind of personal gift I could get each one of them :O in the end, I settled for chocolate ;D since it's valentines day after all, chocolate would be good enough for a gift XD

anyway, some pictures =))
redbox~~

Ein singing~
(sorry, this was the only pic I had singing/holding the mike o__o)

east, west, north, south
(lol as Ein calls us)

 
lol dress code for the day= hoodies XD

combination platter X3
took us so long to eat this all lol

V-day gifts :))
*ghei* keychain from north, taiyaki-like choco from south 8D



we started our videoke session by taking pictures; we couldn't pass the opportunity since the room looked nice (and so did we? LOL) at first, we were singing one song after the other, piling up songs on our playlist XD at some point, we ordered our drinks and some food- chili cheese sticks, which I have no idea why they even call chili, there wasn't the slightest hint of spiciness >.> then, around 2 hrs into our session, south (Chii) arrived (late)~ after another picture-taking session, and after a few songs, we had our second round of drinks and food ordered- this time, the combination platter, which seems to have all most of the finger foods they offer :)) 

after a few more songs, jokes/some teasing here and there, a music video shoot, and more pictures, our epic videoke session ended XD I can has valentines chocolate, and it's personally made too ;__; thanks south :)) I also got a keychain from north, a pink one (IKR ghei =)) ), which I reluctantly whole-heartedly accepted.. thanks north :D from west, she lent me her beerkada comic book, which I had been wanting to read for so long (since I couldn't get myself a copy anywhere) :O thanks west ^.^v *lolwut peace sign*

6 comments:

  1. This is me feeling like a twat and a jerk for not giving anyone anything. I phail at life. orz. Gah. I hate being dead broke =3=; Anyhoo yesterday was fun. XD hope it will happen again /soon/ *cough stupid thesis cough* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack don't feel that way D: lol hopefully yeah o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!saan kayo nagkaraoke?miss ko na magkaraoke.

    nice you had a good time...^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kana red box XD ayun sa pictures o/ lol thanks, :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. because the pink one suits you real good 8D

    no you can't disagree 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. DDDX why do you do this to me ;___; loool

    ReplyDelete