Thursday, September 2, 2010

September + Summer Anime post~

I've been meaning to post something here since... the first day of August, I think? I guess I got busy with a lot of stuff XD; It's already the start of the -ber months wth, and this here supposedly is my start-of-September post (I promised myself I'd blog at least once a month even if nobody reads this blog=)) )


So, there, though I say I've been busy with stuff... it isn't entirely school-related stuff, though it SHOULD be just school-related stuff, with all the projects and exams that passed and our thesis proposal and presentation supposedly already being worked on o____o;; I've been busy with watching anime and playing Persona 3 portable as well (other than Project Diva 2; I've been playing just those 2 PSP games recently) XDD I started watching 10 of the summer anime still currently airing, and my hard drive's space's suffering for that oTL I dropped 1 because it was getting really boring: Shukufuku no Campanella - I started watching it because I (kind of) liked the character costume designs and the setting, but it started off boring and it just seems to keep on getting boring >__<;; if not for the twins Ritos and Salsa, I wouldn't have watched it til ep 5 lol :O


Anyway, as for the other anime; instead of doing what I did for last season's (Spring) anime, I edited this copy of the Summer 2010 anime chart, graying out those anime I don't watch this season (since there's a lot more I don't watch than those I watch in this chart) ~





Currently watching anime list:


Highschool of the Dead - watched the first episode, and I found that it really is a fanservice anime all the way (from the trailer down to each episode); I'm still stuck at ep 1 though XD
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin - Yoko Hikasa (Mio) in a tsundere role (Kumashiro Maya) XDD the story's real interesting too, and I like the animation style~
Shiki - now, THIS is a horror anime \m/ liked it since I've read its synopsis from the chart, and I like it even more that I've started watching \m/ Gackt also voices one of the main characters, an aristocrat who transferred with his family to the town in Shiki~
Kuroshitsuji II - started watching even though I haven't finished the 1st season lol, Alois Trancy's sadistic character seems interesting and Mizuki Nana also voices Alois *_*
Nurarihyon no Mago - started watching since I heard it was a popular Shounen Jump manga; seems it has an all-star seiyuu cast too lol, among my faves Fukuyama Jun, Horie Yui and Aya Hirano =))
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu/Legend of the Legendary Heroes - FukuJun as Ryner Lute, who other fans call Lelouch's reincarnation, since he has geass-like-eyes too (the Alpha Stigma)~ epic episode 3 is EPIC \m/
Amagami SS - watching feels like watching a Visual Novel, since each main heroine has her own arc~ so far I like first two heroines in their arcs (Morishima Haruka arc and Tanamachi Kaoru arc) =))
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi - started watching this at first because of Ookami Ryouko ('s tsundere-ness);  I liked its unique storytelling style - with the narrator and the references to well-known fairy tales; and the characters as well (particularly the members of Otogi Bank) XDD Ookami herself and her best friend Akai Ringo, for example, from Little Red Riding Hood (Ringo always wears a red hood and brings a basket; Ookami in japanese means wolf, as Ryouko always puts on a strong front/wolf's clothing, also in reference to the wolf in little red riding hood's story), among the fairy tales featured here~
Mitsudomoe - started watching this because its slice-of-life/comedy genre XD Marui san-shimai (three sisters) FTW 8Db
Asobi ni Iku Yo - I actually didn't plan to watch this; I tried watching the first episode, then the plot seemed interesting (with different factions acting independently, all against the "alien"); I also liked Futaba Aoi, and that got me watching this anime *U*
Seitokai Yakuindomo - recommended by a friend since I liked Mitsudomoe; same humor, and same slice of life/comedy genre that I liked XD


--------------------------------------------
and, from previous anime seasons,
K-ON!! (second season)
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Fairy Tail




I'll update my blog again once I have the time - I still plan on posting about the spring anime I've finished last season, so maybe I'll post that next XD;;

No comments:

Post a Comment