Friday, February 12, 2010

finally, a new blog ~

I finally finished setting up my new blog earlier >.< it took to much time that I didn't notice it already was 6 in the morning when I finished o__o lol at first it took a few hours to settle on which skin I should use; choices were themes from www.blogskins.com and www.createblog.com. After settling on a theme (this one's made by 16thday from blogskins), what took up most of my time next was trying to embed my page with music >.> I couldn't get the music player to autostart playing my music, and even now it still won't work D: well, at least, this way, viewing this blog won't be that annoying XD (there's still the option to play the music though ^^;)


ANYWAY.. there, I decided to move to blogspot for my new blog - it's the blog site I'm most familiar with, among all the choices I had XD my old LJ, which has long been dead, has passed on it's name to this blog (lolwut) -- hotto-miruku (my previous blog had been http://hottomiruku.livejournal.com/) ~~ hopefully I'll be more active in blogging this time around :D


**ends boring first post**

No comments:

Post a Comment